12.20.2008

WE'VE GOT CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, HOW 'BOUT YOU?

'DANCERS LIVE UP TO NAME, PUT ON SHOW-STOPPING PERFORMANCE

PARK CITY (AP)—Not to be outdone by their European arch-rivals, the Park City Sundancers, after being embarrassed by Zermatt on their own court during a halftime show for the ages, compiled their own elaborate song-and-dance sequence full of holiday cheer. The 'Dancers pulled out all the stops, as not only regular superstars Dwyane Wade, Amare Stoudemire, and Chris Bosh performed for the crowd during a fourth-quarter time out, but reclusive arena-namesake Robert Redford and "injured" point guard and Park City icon Gilbert Arenas joined the hoe-down.






"I'll be darned if Barnes and the A-Boms try and spread their brand of 'holiday cheer' in our town," said Barton. "But say, how 'bout that Gilby? That knee's lookin' pretty good, am I right?"

2 comments:

Dave said...

Well I bet those 7 people who voted against the 'Dancers feel silly now!

Shaun said...

If it makes you feel better I probably would have voted for the 'Dancers if I wasn't still so bitter about the 7-2 beat down they gave me a few weeks ago which started my current slide.